Friday 15 August 2014

Walking a dog on a bike path

I have NO problem with people walking their dog on the bike path, but please...

  1. Pick up the poop!
  2. Have the dog on a leash
Yesterday, while travelling around 22km I came across a couple walking slowly on the other side of them, however they had a dog and it wasn't on a leash.  And of course, it had to lunge at me. Causing me to veer away so I didn't hit it.  Lost in the moment, all I could do was yell while continuing to drive away.."WAY TO BE A IRRESPONSIBLE OWNER!" but I think next time, I'm going to just stop and tell that to their faces.  

Also, if your on a bike path.. and you have a long leash, don't use it! I've almost rode into one of these the other day too and I stopped just before getting the leash tangled up in my wheels!

Speaking of avoiding animals, I am constantly avoiding the following:

  • Bunnies
  • Turtles
  • Racoons (mostly dead ones)
  • Ducks
  • Canadian Geese
  • Chipmunks
Awe, Baby Canadian Geese, SO CUTE!


No comments:

Post a Comment