Monday 11 August 2014

Aylmer Car Show

In the town of Aylmer, Quebec. There is an annual car show that shows off big gas thirsty muscle cars, custom cars, etc. Just as I have every year, I went to look around.  I do appreciate the old cars.  This time I went by bike and not by car, never any parking anyways.

Walking from one side of the show to the other side, I must of been pulled over 20 times. People asking me about my e-bike, where did I get it, how much does it cost.  There were other e-bikes there, but not like mine.


Even had one person offer to buy it from me.  I said $3000, they thought about it and decided to pass.

I honestly felt like one of the exhibits.  People asked about the specifications, distance I can travel, speed, where did I get it, how did I put it together.  

I met someone with a Bionix modified hybrid mountain bike and they had over 100,000km on it.  Batteries were pretty much finished, so I explained to him how to replace them.  His motor looked in excellent condition, so I'm sure with new batteries his bike will be good as new.

No comments:

Post a Comment