- Wife and Kids are gone. I have the house to myself;
- When away, don't use the car or van, for ANY REASON;
- Groceries done by bike;
- Go to the movies and watch Guardians of the Galaxy;
- Go to work by bike (Already doing this);
- Go to church by bike;
- Go over to my brothers place by bike.
You get the point. And the challenge is over and I won! I've always said I wasn't doing this to be greener, nor to help save the environment. I'm doing this for me.
- No kids, means the groceries bill is much smaller.
- Picked up a small bungee cargo net for the rear of my bike, this made the grocery toting easier. Put the groceries in a plastic bag, tie up said bag, put it under the bungee net and the way I went. Yes, I didn't get eggs...