|Classic Leather man (Love this tool)|
Tools I keep in my bag:
- Multitool Leatherman, this gives a knife, phillips screw driver, flat head screw driver, file and a can opener.
- 2x Wrenchs (One for the seat bolt and another for the tire bolts)
- Set of Allen keys for different sizes.
- Spare tube
- Small pump (emergency use only, thinking of putting in a C02 compressed gas one)
- 3x zap straps for emergency tie wrap issues.
- Share the weight load, keeping stuff on the front keeps the bike feeling a little more balanced. Instead of putting everything in the back.
- Don't pick up a tool kit bag, you will end up with more tools then you need. Keeping things light and minimal is essential.