Friday, 10 October 2014

And it's done.

 The bike is back to being 100% functional.  The motor has been moved to the front of the bike instead of the back and I've completed a few test rides and even taken it as far as driving to work again.  The bike feels a lot more natural and hard peddling doesn't feel like I'm putting a pile of torque on back end tire.

I've removed the controller off the back all together, giving the back end that much lighter. I've put some weather stripping around the controller to allow it to breath but this should keep the controller safe from the cold winds of winter.  Next, will be cutting of old tubes to encase the wiring harness.

The motor is a little more obvious then when it was in the back but I'm okay with that.

1 comment: