Friday 25 July 2014

Morning breakfast routine

After talking with a few people about my morning rides into work, I realized there was a common element that I've never seen discussed.  What to have for breakfast, before the morning ride.  For me, if I eat anything (eggs, toast, etc.) for breakfast and then bike into work, about half way there I have to pull over and puke a little, sometimes a lot..   So when talking to other people, I've found out that the same thing happens to them too.

To eliminate my upchuck situation, I've naturally turned to protein shakes for breakfast and I've never had a problem.  Discussing with them, they too moved to a protein shake for breakfast..  Seems logical enough but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I've since gotten a little creative and moved into a higher quality BlenTec blender.  Giving me in essence a salad drink for breakfast.


Lessons Learned:
  • When making protein shakes in the BlenTec, keep your hands on the lid at all times!  If not, prepare for a mess.
  • Don't be afraid to discuss odd items with people, you sometimes find out your not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment