Tuesday 29 September 2015

30lbs gone.. more to go

I've updated my bottom self inflicting weight loss timeline.  Measured myself this morning and I am down again.  I've hit the 300lbs mark.  I still have much to go but so far my plan is working.




Just watched "That Sugar Movie." and I have to agree with a few things however the person doing the experiment just kept on referring to his previous diet as "Avocados and Nuts", which I would think be the most boring diet ever.

However, cutting out sugar drinks and over all invisible sugar in foods needs to be a bit more of an effort on my behalf.

2 comments:

  1. I ended up cutting out all the diet fake sugar drinks too. It can lead to insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a contributing factor for me.

    ReplyDelete