Monday 4 May 2015

Two weeks, legs are back!

So after a long winter here in Canada, I am now back to biking daily to work at a decent speed but starting was painful!  Over the winter months I had lost a lot of the power that was in my legs but after two weeks of biking, I am darn near close to what I was.

Over the winter I picked up a few things but I haven't had a chance to install them yet.

Side note: After winter, a full inspection should be done!  I found out that on my rear disk I only had 3 screws left and at the front I had one screw left... which I found out when I started to hear "CLANK, CLANK, CLANK, BONG!" the bong being my break pad flying off while I was stopping to understand what the CLANK sound was...

I have:
New breakpads
New pedals with feet mounts (ones that my feet slip into)
New leather saddle.

I need to find a good size water bottle holder that I can mount to my front fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment