Friday, 10 February 2017

Feb 2017 bike

I've changed a lot of things in the last little while. First, I changed the entire front motor.  I got hit slightly, I didn't get hurt, heck I didn't even fall off the bike but after trying to take off again, my motor gave up, found a nice dent in the motor which now, is cooked!

So I purchased a kit from, front motor already on the rim.  Lot more expensive but it saved me a lot of hassle and I got the motor with in 2 days of ordering it, which means I got back on the bike a whole lot faster than I thought.

At the same time, I pulled off the wind guards, they did nothing!  In fact, I would say they caused more wind to build up behind the guards.  I also added a second mirror, one on the right and one on the left.  Right side is just a nice to have and pushed up my mudguard way up.

So this is the bike as of today.  I hope to stop pouring money into this soon.  As I really like this configuration and now I just need to keep myself going.

No comments:

Post a Comment